Saturday, September 15, 2007

Caravan of Love


The move up to the north was quite an adventure. Vince drove a 50 foot caravan as you can see. We did the drive in three days and camped along the way. Luckily we had Trader Joe's Lime & Chilli peanuts! In fact I am also thankful that I have a new felted red purse, body lotions and shower gels, plants, sage aromatherapy, earrings, books, tea, pottery, writing paper and stamps, fish change purse, wine, african textiles, homemade soaps - WHEW!! Just some of the many going away/birthday gifts I received from the wonderful friends I am very thankful to have. I was sad as we left Vancouver but Vince cheered me up when he knocked over 50 bottles of windshield wiper fluid at the gas station on Burrard street as he tried to navigate the beastmobile. we laughed and peeled outta there as quick as a 50 foot caravan can.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Congrats on the new blog! I like your photos - especially the salmon spawning, the mushroom, your wild neighbors. I look forward to many more stories.
btw-your blog doesn't allow anonymous comments - only people with a google account are currently allowed to leave comments. I think there is a setting where you can switch that if you want...
Oh yeah, and I was glad to see your plants made it! They look quite happy in their new home.
-a